Font Size

A- A A+


Reporting a Lost, Found, or Injured Domestic Animal

The Walled Lake Police Department offers a Pet Lost and Found Reporting service for residents.

Submitting lost or found pet information is easy.  Provide your contact information, a brief description of the pet, and the general area and time the pet was lost or found.

Simply email the information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

For further information, or to report an injured domestic animal, call the Police Department non-emergency number (248) 624-3111.

Pets are important, but keep in mind lost pets are not considered top priority complaints.  Other emergencies will be handled first.
This is a reporting service only.

Other Animal Concerns

In addition to offering education about responsible pet ownership and applicable laws, Oakland County Animal Control offers a number of resident services.

Specific services include:

  • Animal bite investigations
  • Dogs and livestock running at large
  • Cruelty complaints against animals
  • Impound cats - confined only
  • Patrol and enforcement of service area for stray animals and livestock
  • Licensing of dogs
  • Wildlife -ONLY when involved in a human bite.

In cases of domestic animals inflicting a human bite:  Dial 9-1-1

Cases of domestic animals inflicting a human bite are considered emergencies.  Police officers will make every effort to quarantine the animal, pending testing and investigation by Oakland County Animal Control.

Contact Oakland County Animal Control


Copyright © 2017-2018 City of Walled Lake. All Rights Reserved.