Font Size

A- A A+

**Click Here For Current Tax Information & Utility Billing**

The Treasurer's Office handles questions regarding the billing and collection of property taxes. Specific questions regarding property assessments should be referred to the Oakland County Equalization Office – (248) 858-0740.

If you do not receive a tax statement, and you do not have a escrow with a mortgage company, please contact the Treasurer's Office at (248) 624-4847. 

Please make note of the easy bill payment method.  All you need to do is send in the top portion of the tax statement with your check or money order to the Treasurer's Office.  You keep the bottom portion of the tax statement as your detailed receipt along with your canceled check as proof of payment.  No receipts will be mailed back to property owners.

Have more questions about your taxes, click link to learn more: Real Estate Tax Proration Question

Copyright © 2017-2018 City of Walled Lake. All Rights Reserved.