Font Size

A- A A+

Walled Lake Fire Department F.A.Q?

Where can I go to get my blood pressure taken?
Firefighters at the firehouse are happy to provide this service.

How can I get a Fire Engine to visit my school, Church public assembly, career day, or other civic event?
Call the Fire Department’s main office at 248-624-2088

How can I get my fire extinguisher refilled?
The Walled Lake Fire Department does not service or refill fire extinguishers.  Look in the yellow pages under "fire equipment" to locate companies that do.

How do I get a Burn permit?
The Walled Lake Fire Department issues Annual burn permits at no cost. You can obtain a permit at the fire house located at 1499 E. West Maple or you can go online and fill out the permit form.  On-Line Burn Permit

Does the Fire Department have a Fire Cadet program?
Yes, the program is designed for teenagers from the ages of 15 years to 18 years old. It’s a great way to learn about career in emergency services. Call the Fire Department main office for details 248-624-2088.

How can I become a Walled Lake Firefighter?
Obtain an employment application at the firehouse or complete an online application. 
Walled Lake Fire Department Employment Application. 
Please print and fill out an: Application 


Copyright © 2017-2018 City of Walled Lake. All Rights Reserved.